Why should you choose a Disney Cruise? Well, here are a few reasons:
1. All inclusive – Once you get onboard everything is taken care of. There’s no schedules to be done and no park hours to worry about and plenty of things to do. And best of all, no dining plan to pick because it’s all included and there’s plenty to choose from.
2. Not much planning – Pick your sail date and destination and you are ready to go. There are very few decisions to make. All you have to do is pick when/if you’d like to eat at Palo and what shore excursions you would like to do, everything else is set! Disney Cruise Line tells you where to eat and when, the show schedule is set and the rest you can decide on the go.
3. Entertainment – Disney Cruise Line has entertainment for everyone and it’s already planned, all you have to do is show up. The stage shows are like Broadway shows and perfect for the whole family.
4. Be as busy or inactive as you want – No hurrying to this attraction or racing to get that Fastpass necessary. Pick and choose what you’d like to do each day when your Personal Navigator arrives in your stateroom. The pools are always open, relax in the sun, or relax in the hot tub. The possibilities are endless.
5. Be pampered – You can expect that same great Mousekeeping in your stateroom. Your stateroom host (or hostess) will be replenishing your toiletries, making towel animals, making your bed and leaving chocolates on your pillow. You never lack for anything and feel like a queen or king.
6. Kids Club for the kids – The kids clubs are divided with age appropriate activities. The teens can do their own thing in their own area (no adults allowed) and the younger kids can find adventure in the Oceaneers Club, Oceaneers Lab or even Flounder’s Reef nursery. They will have so much fun they won’t even care you are not around.
7. Rest, Eat and Enjoy – There is plenty of relaxing, food is endless, and there are plenty of activities to keep you busy if that is what you want.
What are some of your reasons for cruising?