What if your dear friend offers you anything your heart desires that is up to $20. What would you choose? Laurie is listing some of her favorites and hoping she can run into some friends to share these yummy epicurean delights.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
1. Chicken tenders, potato chips, and Diet Coke
2. Dad’s Brownie at the Tune-In Lounge with iced tea
3. Wedge Salad at the Tune-In Lounge with a chocolate milkshake
4. Popcorn, Mickey Bar, and Diet Coke while watching fireworks and singing LET IT GO!
5. Dessert Sampler or Cobb Salad at Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, though for $16 there is the sliders that are awesome
1. Hot dog, chips, and Diet Coke at Casey’s Refreshment Corner.
2. Club sandwich with iced tea at the Plaza Restaurant
3. I bring plastic bags for this one. Roasted corn and baked potato from Liberty Market, cheeseburger or chicken nuggets with Diet coke from Pecos Bill’s for a gourmet meal as I watch the Electrical Parade.
4. Rib dinner with mashed taters, cucumber salad, and Diet Coke at Cosmic Ray’s.
5. Dill Pickle, yup, just a pickle as those remind me of my mother who had to have one every trip.
1. Babycakes at the kiosk near Flame Tree.
2. Miniature Mr. Goodbars and other loose candy in the shop at Dinoland.
3. Pizza at Pizzafari with a Diet Coke
4. Rocky Mountain caramel corn from the kiosk near Flame Tree
5. Popcorn and a Diet Coke
1. Pork chop with beans, rice, and ice tea, substitute fish or chicken as all are awesome at Sunshine Seasons
2. Kaki Gori in Japan Pavilion
3. Ginger Caramel ice cream at Joy of Tea
4. The best ice cream in WDW, for me, is at Crepes des Chefs de France
5. Covered Bridge chips in the store in Canada pavilion, love them!
1. Raglan road for ice tea and onion rings or shrimp
2. Sports Beans by Jelly Belly at Fit 2 Run!!
3. Butter Chicken from Namaste Cafe food truck with Diet Coke.
4. Candy Cauldron, turn me loose!
5. World of Disney snack attack!
1. Hess gas stations have everything I couid desire in snacking.
2. Beaches and Cream for a cheeseburger and chocolate shake. (Tabitha’s favorite here is No Way Jose Sundae).
3. Typhoon Lagoon for chicken strips, chips, and mug full of Diet Coke.
4. Pop Century to be spoiled by Fred. He makes me huge sandwiches with chips or roasted taters and bottle of water for under $12 so add a hot fudge sundae to my order.
5. Art of Animation is the same way, FOOD!!