This website is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company. I am responsible for all content with the exception of a few photos which I credit to others and the Walt Disney Company. I am a travel agent affiliated with Pixie Vacations specializing in Disney Destinations. I am also a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge.
You might be wondering what does a travel agent do and what does it cost me to use a Vacation Planner that specializes in Disney Destinations?
1. You don’t have to worry about paying a Vacation Planner for booking your vacation. There is no cost to you and no hidden fees. My services are TRULY FREE!
2. A Vacation Planner can assist you with selecting travel dates. We know the trends. Even if a promotion hasn’t been announced, we have an idea of what can be coming. We can even change your reservation to the better price for you. You don’t have to wait two hours on hold to change your reservation. We are always watching for discounts that will help our clients. If a better deal comes along, we will change your reservation to save you money!
3. You already have a job. Disney can be an all consuming vacation to plan, for a Vacation Planner, this is my job. Let me give you some relief from the planning pressures by using my knowledge and time to help you out.
4. We are a simple e-mail, phone call or text away. If you have a question while at the park, you can pick up the phone and call. If you have a problem, we know who to call.
5. A Vacation Planner is a professional that has traveled to the Disney Destinations. We know the ins and outs and are able to answer your questions. If we don’t know the answer, then we know exactly where to get the answer.
6. If you already have booked your vacation, let me know. I plan trips for clients just like you every day. I love my job!