Many people wonder what is the best way to get from the Airport to Disney World. There are cabs and other shuttle services but why pay for those services when you can use Disney’s Magical Express for free?.
Getting from Orlando International Airport to Walt Disney World can be expensive! So why pay for it when Disney’s Magical Express is free? Not only that but very easy to use. Here are some simple instructions when using Disney’s Magical Express:
- When you or your Travel Agent make your reservations you just include your flight information, both arrival and departure. This gets the Magical Express all set to go. If you make flight reservations and times change you just call Disney’s Magical Express 45 days prior to your arrival (no earlier) and inform them of the changes (or better yet, have your AGENT call them). Disney’s Magical Express will make the changes before mailing your paperwork.
- When you get your paperwork you will receive 1 yellow luggage tag for each person on your reservation. If you need more, just call Disney’s Magical Express and they will get them to you. The tags are for your checked baggage.
- Put the tags on your checked luggage before you go to the airport and check in as usual.
- That is all for the arrival trip – your luggage will be picked up and magically delivered to your resort room, normally within 2-4 hours after you land. You do not have to be in the room when it is delivered. You do not have to do anything else! There is an exception – if your plane arrives before 5:00 AM or after 10:00 PM. If you do arrive during these times you can either pick up your own luggage and take it on the motor coach with you or let Disney take care of it the next day (or later that day if you arrive early). Then just head on over to the Disney’s Magical Express pick up area on Level 1, Side B.
- The day before you check out you will receive a packet with Disney’s Magical Express instructions including the motor coach pick up time (about 3 hours before your flight time) and the phone number to call to pre pay your baggage charges. On check out day just bring your luggage to the Disney’s Magical Express counter at your resort and check it with them for your return flight. Your luggage will be waiting for you at your home airport.
- Things to remember on checkout day – you must check your baggage no less than three hours prior to your flight time. You can check your luggage with Disney’s Magical Express up to twelve hours (but no more) prior to flight time. The Disney’s Magical Express counter is only open certain hours – those hours are found in your packet.
Here are a couple of important phone numbers: Disney’s Magical Express is 866-599-0951 and Baggage pre pay service is 407-284-1231. You can review Disney’s Magical Express details by going to their Website.