If you haven’t had the time to really research about Disney, you might not know about some of the fun things to do. So I thought I would suggest some. If your favorite thing to do isn’t on here be sure to list it below.
- Pirates and Pal Fireworks Cruise
- Dessert party and special seating for the fireworks in the Magic Kingdom called Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party
- Specialty Cruises
- Pirates League
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Grab a late night dessert at a Signature restaurant (time it right and you can watch the fireworks at some of them)
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party during the early fall right up to Halloween
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party early November until right before Christmas
- Enjoy a movie outdoors at the resorts
- Campfire and singalong at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Grab a fishing pole and fish over at Port Orleans Resort
- Take a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness (sleigh rides during the Christmas season)
- Go to Downtown Disney – this is free, no park ticket needed
- Go on a hidden Mickey hunt – this is free and I know it is at the Wilderness Lodge and I am sure it is at other resorts too. Ask at the front desk of the resort
These are just a few of the things you can do. Did your favorite make the list? If not, please feel free to add it here.